shopping at walmart vision center
why choose walmart vision center
Most doctors and experts recommend having your eyes checked every one to two years. As you get older, or if you have certain medical conditions, you may need to be seen more often. why choose walmart? Consider the following advantages that our optical centers offer you.
- value you can trust: you’re already familiar with walmart’s everyday low prices. And our commitment to providing our customers with the best brands at low prices is just the beginning. We offer free in-store pickup and free shipping on qualifying purchases. so you can visit our vision center today or shop online at your convenience without paying a penny more.
- the comfort you need: we know how busy you are. Why go the extra mile when you can get an eye exam, pick up new glasses, or buy contacts right where you shop?
- styles you want: walmart’s vision center stocks the best brands and most popular styles in eyewear. Whether you shop in store or online, you’re sure to find a style to enhance your face and express your own unique personality.
- best for oval faces: all shapes. Because oval-shaped faces have balanced features and soft curves, they can wear almost any frame shape. To add a bit of pizzazz, try square and rectangular frames, which contrast with your facial structure. avoid frames that are too large or too small to maintain the natural balance of your features.
- ideal for round faces: square, rectangular and angular. angular shapes play off your fuller cheeks and rounded chin. Other shapes to try include those that flare up at the corners to emphasize your eyes.
- best for square faces: oval and round frames. your facial structure is characterized by straight lines, including a square chin and a wide forehead. choose frames with soft, rounded edges to balance the lines of your face, while allowing your features to shine.
- best for a heart-shaped face: varies. there is no set rule. look for frames that balance the different widths of your facial features. for example, bottom-heavy frames balance out the narrowness of the lower half of the face, while oval shapes can soften a more pointed chin.
- The best for people who want easy care: disposable contact lenses. Use them once and then throw them away. these lenses must be removed at the end of each day. Although convenient, they tend to be more expensive than standard daily wear soft contact lenses.
- best for people who don’t mind a little extra maintenance: everyday use. These reusable contact lenses require removal and cleaning at the end of each day. they can last up to a year, and are one of the cheapest options. your optician can help provide recommendations on the types of cleaning solutions available.
- Best for people who don’t want to remove their lenses every day: Extended Wear Lenses. Extended wear contact lenses are designed to be worn continuously for one to four weeks. While they’re convenient, sleeping in contact lenses can increase your chances of developing an eye infection, so be sure to talk to a walmart eye center professional before choosing extended-wear contacts for the first time.
tips for buying glasses
flavors your face
See also: What is the cost of an MRI?
choose a frame material that offers the right balance between durability and design. plastic or zyl frames are lightweight and fairly sturdy. they also offer one of the widest color ranges available. If you want something a little more elegant and modern, metal frames such as titanium, beryllium or monel give you the style you are looking for.
don’t forget the importance of hinges. standard barrel hinges are easy to repair and durable, but they are not very flexible. If you’re picky about your glasses, you can opt for flexible hinges, which feature a small spring that gives the arms of the glasses a little extra movement, making them ideal for active adults and children.
buying tips for contact lenses
See also: Are Breast Lifts Covered by Insurance?
types of contact lenses
contact lens brands
If you already wear contact lenses, you may want to stick with the brand you’re familiar with. but if you’re new to networking or interested in trying something new, you’re in luck. Walmart Vision Center offers all the major brands you trust at low prices you can count on.
Whether you need new glasses, new contacts, or a quick checkup, we’re here to help. schedule your next eye exam at the nearest walmart vision center.
See also: How much is SR22 insurance on average?