Getting sick is painful, but here’s some news that will at least make your bank account feel a little better: There are pharmacy chains across the country offering free or cheap antibiotics to their customers even without insurance!
Please note that you cannot get free antibiotics without a valid prescription.
Be sure to download the kcl app for more ways you can save on your next trip to the pharmacy.
1. meijer pharmacy free antibiotics
The Meijer Pharmacy Free Antibiotics Program is for a maximum of a 14-day supply at normal oral doses, must be picked up in person at the store, and does not include extended-release formulas. Qualifying generic antibiotics include:
- penicillin vk
2. sam’s club almost free antibiotics
sam’s club members can get inexpensive generic antibiotics for as little as $4.00 for a 30-day prescription. check out their full list of low-price recipes on their website.
For even more ways to save at Sam’s Club, check out these deals even Costco can’t beat.
3. winn-dixie almost free antibiotics
same as sam’s clubs recipes, but without the membership. Get your antibiotic prescriptions at winn-dixie and you can get a 30-day supply for just $4.
4. rasor free antibiotics
if you’re in oklahoma, reasor’s has a free antibiotic program for kids 12 and under. reasor’s will provide up to a 10-day supply of liquid amoxicillin and penicillin completely free.
If your doctor prescribes 10 more days, take the new prescription and it will be refilled for free.
5. Super 1 food and free antibiotics at the downtown pharmacy
super 1 foods offers free antibiotics like amoxicillin, penicillin, cephalexin, and smz-tmp when you bring in your prescription. however, they only have 30 locations in mississippi, louisiana, and texas.
midtown pharmacy has the same program, but they are located in wisconsin.
6. h-e-b groceries and hy-vee almost free antibiotics.
h-e-b groceries and hy-vee are regional grocery stores, but they offer $4.00 prescriptions on some antibiotics. all you have to do is bring your prescription and you can get discounted antibiotics.
h-e-b grocery store is located in texas and hy-vee is located in kansas, missouri, nebraska, illinois, and iowa.
7. If you’re a Prime member, find almost free prescriptions through Amazon Pharmacy.
There are many hidden reasons why it’s great to be an amazon prime member, and amazon pharmacy is one of them.
Amazon’s buying power means that a lot of generic prescriptions, like amoxicillin and ativan, are only $4.40.
and if you don’t shop at amazon pharmacy, prime members get a prescription discount “card” they can use for discounts at walgreens, cvs, and many other pharmacies.
8. Find other free or nearly free prescription drugs at stores like Walmart.
you can get prescriptions from walmart for $4; however, antibiotics are not included in their list. Here are some more great places to find free or cheap recipes:
- Walmart $4 Prescriptions: Cholesterol, Diabetes, Digestion Meds & More
- Publix Pharmacy: Also Offers Free High Blood Pressure and Diabetes Meds
- winn-dixie: cholesterol, diabetes, cholesterol medications and more for $4 to $10
- meijer: offers some free select prenatals, immediate release metformin and atorvastatin calcium
- club walgreens prescription savings: offers medications for $5 to $30
- rite aid: offers prescriptions with the free prescription savings program from $9.99 to $19.99